Sunday, May 15, 2005

Japanese girls

Japanese Girls

I've always liked Japanese girls. They are so gorgeous and so animated.
Yet, they seem to have an overall sadness to them (which for some strange reason only adds to my attraction for them).

When I was in high school, one of the hottest girls was a girl of Japanese decent. She got good grades, she excelled in tennis, and she smiled all the time. She was also genuinely nice. And she was about as attracted to me as I'm currently attracted to Bette Milder. Why?

Japanese fathers instill in their daughters from an early age to find a guy who's going somewhere, which I think is a good thing. It wouldn't be in her best interest to end up with some guy whose sole purpose in life is to entertain us on the Jerry Springer Show.

In high school, I resembled that more than a guy who was going somewhere. I had long hair, wore heavy metal t-shirts and ripped jeans, and hung around the stoners, not because I was a stoner, but because they weren't boring. She and I were in all the same classes, and she knew full well I also had the brains. It's just, I was close to failing everything because I simply didn't care. She even straight out asked me once why I was such a slacker. I think I told her something along the lines that I wanted to be a musician, not a suit.

School never interested me until college, where I did start making the Dean's list every other semester because it was interesting, something grade school wasn't. High school plays towards the lowest common denominator, and one with a working brain often gets bored out of his or her mind. I learned quickly that in creative writing, my writing was too offensive. In college, they loved my writing because it was gutsy and original. I love reading, writing, and music, and high school seemed to discourage all those things, unless you read books that were outdated and safe, you wrote things that were safe, and your music was boring and safe. That was over a decade ago. I imagine after Columbine it's ten times worse. I feel so badly for young people nowadays.

So that said, I never had a Japanese girlfriend. As you guessed, Mrs.
Zombieslayer's a white American, as were all my past girlfriends. But seeing these pictures of Chaiki Kuriyama had me thinking of that girl in high school, who I bet is still pretty, making six figures right now at a job she hates, with a husband who's married to his work, and she's wondering what it would have been like if she ended up with that heavy metal Zombieslayer dude.

9 Comments:

Blogger clothosfate said...

I checked out the girl dusty recommended and you agreed with, I am sorry guys, but she does not do it for me... I think its because her eyes a little too far apart, the symetry is all wrong, I mean they're practically on either sides of her head. I'm more into Zhang Ziyi... beautiful.

5/15/2005 3:19 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

p.s. if you like my writing, you may want to check out my other blog... To Read or to Die. ;)

5/15/2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Clothosfate,
I do like your writing. Thanks for the link. I have you bookmarked.

5/15/2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

:) As I have you.

5/15/2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

I being a ex 25 year British Navy career person retired,(now an Aussie), remember many beautiful Japanese ladies, there were also ugly ones. Their male counterparts I recall having many tempestuos meetings with,(OP Iceberg)
You appear to be a good American, your likes and dislikes run true to form.
You are also right,"Keep the bastards OUT".
I enjoyed reading your posts and thanks for Your brief comment.

5/15/2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Never been to Australia, but had the most wonderful two weeks in New Zealand. Gorgeous country.
My older brother taught at the University of Canberra for a year. Boring city, he said, but the rest of Australia is fun and beautiful.

Australia will survive the upcoming zombie plague if they keep out everyone and their grandma from coming into the country. That's America's biggest problem right now, and one that nobody acknowledges because the Democrats glorify Third World people and hate successful people. Republicans love the cheap labor the illegal immigrants bring. Both parties suck for different reasons, and our third parties are too uncharismatic to win anything.

Best of luck to you and your country.

5/16/2005 10:18 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

I like Japanese girls who serve me sushi.

5/16/2005 3:41 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

I suppose Japanese girls would be the go when it comes to big knockers, sorry, I mean wobblies

5/25/2005 11:44 PM  
Blogger neal said...

I think I am a reincarnated Japanese. I was either a shinto priest or a samurai. I just intuitively understand the old Japanese mindset when it comes to honor. I have a fascination with martial arts, bonsai and Japanse women that I do not know where it comes from. I can only conclude that I was once Japanese.

12/03/2005 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home