Monday, May 09, 2005

Anti-hunters who eat meat

I can't stand people who preach not to do one thing, then do it
themselves. I'm starting to see it all the time now, and one group
of people who need to be publically ridiculed (and possibly tarred
and feathered as well) are people who are anti-hunting, yet eat meat
themselves.

I hate those people. If you are a vegetarian animal-lover, I
have no problem with you not liking hunting. I'd bet you'd be
a little on the nutty side, but that's another issue entirely.
At least your beliefs on that issue would be consistent.

When you buy meat in a store, someone had to kill it. These morons
don't understand that meat doesn't magically come packaged in
those pretty little shrink-wrapped containers.
It's like you're outsourcing the dirty work to someone else.
Those people had to kill it, skin it, gut it, hack it up, and put
slabs of meat into presentable little displays for you.

There are idiots in every group and I'll be the first person to
admit that there are hunters that suck. Yet, most hunters are
genuinely good people. I've known a heck of a lot of people
who get behind the wheel of an automobile, especially an SUV or a
truck, who suddenly get delusions of grandeur and are dangerous
than I've met irresponsible hunters. Most hunters not only eat
the meat, they use the fur and everything else they can salvage
from the carcass. I've known Native Americans that leave practically
nothing as waste and I've known white hunters to emulate them.

So if you're anti-hunting, yet you eat meat or wear leather or any
other type of animal skin/fur, you suck. You're a hypocrit, and
you will not be allowed in my anti-zombie compound. I don't like
people like you. Your type shouldn't breed either. $10 says you
live a totally sheltered life with no idea how the natural world
works. One must eat the other. Those are nature's laws, not mine.
I'd rather be on the top of the food chain than the bottom.

For the record, I am an animal lover myself (except for cats). I've
had dogs, birds, fish, frogs, lizards, and bugs as pets and the anti-
zombie compound when complete will have fish, ducks, and chickens,
and maybe a goat or two as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you milk the goats?

5/11/2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

No, but supposebly goat milk is pretty good. Never got around to trying it.

5/12/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Indian word for bad hunter.

5/23/2005 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home