Saturday, May 14, 2005

My country has problem

The sky is falling. Yeah, you've heard it before but this time
it's for real. Don't believe me? Fine. Don't. See if I care.

Americans go on, pretending nothing's wrong, when everything is
wrong. Whom to blame? Blame our leaders. Blame ourselves.

We have many huge problems that need to be addressed. One is
allowing the entire Third World to come here, legally or
illegally. Bad idea. Trust me. Third World people will make
America look like the Third World. You want decay? Well, I
don't. I happen to like a clean country. I happen to like
roads, parks, and streams free of litter. They don't. They're
used to it, so it doesn't bother them.

They breed like rabbits too. While Americans for the most part
stop at a small number of children, they keep going, and going
and going. Do you want the United States to look like India or
Bangladesh? I don't.

Major problem two - North Korea/China. Why does China have most
favored nation status? They currently have nuclear weapons
pointed at us. And thanks to Clinton, their nukes can now hit
us. Bush will talk tough, but do nothing, as he has done
nothing about the illegal immigration problem. What about North
Korea? Can we expect China to give ICBM technology to them? Yes.
We can. China's not stupid. North Korea is. They're paranoid
as well, so don't be surprised if when China gives North Korea
the technology to do it, we get hit.

I have a simple solution. Huge tariffs on Chinese goods. Make
them huge, so huge that Americans can't afford to trade with them.
Screw China. Hello Mexico. All the goods we used to buy from
China, we now buy from Mexico. Create a strong Mexican middle
class. That way Mexicans will want to stay in Mexico.

I love Mexico. It's a gorgeous country. It really is. Once
you build a Mexican middle class, they won't take crap any more
from their corrupt leaders. You will see real democracy there.
They'll start fixing their roads and cleaning up their country
more. You will see real civic pride, and a huge influx in
tourism. I would love to see Mexico become a First World
country. They deserve it. They don't have nukes pointed as
us, and they helped bail out California when we had that energy
crisis. Plus they make good beer.

Major problem three - everyone else with nukes. Do you trust
India and Pakistan with nukes? I don't. Those two ass clowns
can't even take care of their own people. Why do we trust them
with nukes?

Major problem four - outsourcing the American middle class. For
the last time, outsourcing helps everyone else, hurts us. And
don't give me any crap that in the long run, it will help us.
I've been underemployed for years now, when am I going to see
the benefits? When? Answer my fucking question?

And finally, our debt. Bush seems to think that a huge national
debt is not a problem. It is a problem. Expect a huge tax raise
when we finally decide to pay it off. The bigger the debt, the
less anyone in the right mind will trust lending to us.

On the plus side, I'm prepared for most scenarios, including the
upcoming zombie plague, which will come from the Third World.
Are you?

4 Comments:

Blogger clothosfate said...

hahahahahahaha...

this is a great peice of writing, not that I agree with everything you're saying, but I like that you're saying it anyway. I do agree that the sky is falling and we are in serious need of zombie repelent, and that Mexico would do well as a first world country... lets get on it! And also... nukes are a big problem, deficits are a big problem, overpopulation is a big problem... hmmmm which part was it that I didn't agree with again? ah fuck it... good on ya!

5/13/2005 9:36 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

You said overpopulation was a big problem? Wow. Someone who understands that. I bring that up in person and everyone and their grandma get offended.
Thanks for posting.

5/15/2005 8:03 AM  
Blogger neal said...

I just don't 0understand why people cannot see that overpopulation is not a problem!!!

I have lived in my house in northern CA for 15 yrs now. In between my house and Sacramento was a straight stretch of highway with fruit orchards and open farmland. Now they have huge sprawling tract housing communities where farms and orchards used to be. Where did all those food producing areas go to? Nowhere, that's where. So our food producing capacity diminishes with each housing community that goes up.

Also just a few years back Arnie The Terminator booted Governor Davis out in a recall election. The only reason he won was because of the electricity crisis this state was facing. Since then our population has jumped. New home construction is on the rise which puts new demands on the power grid. We also have a water storage problem and these new homes are going to use more water than we have the capacity to provide.

So who cannot see that overpopulation is not a problem?

As for immigrants who breed like rabbits they should be allowed to have one child after entry to this country then they should face mandatory sterilization or face deportation.

I have a big problem with immigration as it is but no one wants to hear about that.

I also know that certain church going folks feel that birth control is against their religion. Fine, is abstinence? If you cannot control how many babies you make, stop having sex. Our country cannot provide for all these people and I am not talking about the government. Our land just cannot provide the resources and remain capable of doing so for years to come.

I ramble though so I had best quit while I am ahead.

12/03/2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Neal - That was wonderful. We're in agreement here.

12/13/2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home