Saturday, May 14, 2005

Alessia Merz - #1 on The Zombieslayer hot babe list

Well, it was hard to find the right pictures of my favorite hot famous chick, #1 on The Zombieslayer hot babe list. All the pictures I have of her, she's nekkid except for this one. Trust me, she is much cuter than this. Look at those legs. Yummy.

And no, I don't prefer brunettes. It's a weird twist of fate that the three top chicks on the Zombieslayer hot babe list are all brunettes. I actually prefer red-heads and blondes over brunettes. It's a strange world we live in though. These are strange days. Make sure you have a large supply of fresh water, lots of canned food, and plenty of ammo. Make sure your home base can be defended against zombies. Keep...wait a second, I'm going off on a tangent again. I'm supposed to be talking about hot babes.

This is Alessia Merz, hot Italian actress. Never seen a single film she's done, but wow, she's a cutie. Enjoy, friends.


And of course, do you think I wouldn't post pics of my fav hot chick nude? These links are all rated NWS (not work safe). So don't open them at work, for we need you, my friends, to stay employed so you can pay your bills and buy more guns.

Back

Front

I love Alessia Merz. Baby, you're welcome at my anti-zombie compound any time. (Hope Mrs. Zombieslayer isn't reading this).

5 Comments:

Blogger clothosfate said...

what? I thought that WAS Mrs. Zombieslayer... too bad for you.

5/13/2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Clothosfate, Yeah, I'm kind of slow. Only heard of Ms. Merz in the past year, but been married for almost five.

Dusty, okay, how come you didn't introduce me to Ms. Kuyiyama sooner? Did an images.google.com search and was quite pleased with the results. :)

5/15/2005 8:01 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

she's hot that's all I ahve to say.

5/16/2005 9:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Wow...perfection...

5/17/2005 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wot no wobblies to be seen must have flat tires

5/25/2005 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home