Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Manuela Arcuri

Here's #2 on my list of famous hot chicks. She's the hot Italian actress Manuela Arcuri. Never seen a single movie she's done, but if you do a google search for her images on the internet, you will find that she has the world's best body and a pretty face on top of that. Turn off the filters and you will hundreds of her pictures sans clothing.



Yummy. The Zombieslayer definitely approves of Italian women. Unfortunately, the Zombieslayer speaks less than five Italian words. Oh well. Just a note, hot Italian actresses are welcome at the anti-zombie compound at any time.


Don't open this one up at work.
It's not nude, but one of her in leather pants and nothing else, covering her hoo hoos with her hands. Do you know how hard it is to find pictures of her on the internet with clothing? It's like she hates wearing it. Which of course, I have no problem with it. But I'm trying to keep the site rated WS (work safe). As I've said before, I need all my friends working, because you have bills to pay and guns to buy before the great zombie plague hits.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Ooohh. Monica Bellucci.
Yeah, she's currently #3 on my hot list. But of course, the top 3 always change, depending on my mood.
I do think that it's not coincidence that the three hottest chicks in the world are Italians. Italian chicks rule.

5/12/2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

I am convinced that zombieslayer is obsessed with Italian girls Bazookers(remember that one)I suppose nothing stays the same for long. once we had fertilizer then manure then muck followed by dung now...yes thats right.

5/26/2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

I am convinced that zombieslayer is obsessed with Italian girls Bazookers(remember that one)I suppose nothing stays the same for long. once we had fertilizer then manure then muck followed by dung now...yes thats right.

5/26/2005 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wobbly wobblies

6/06/2005 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely WOBBLIES

6/07/2005 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home