Thursday, May 05, 2005

I like JFK

I liked JFK.  He planned to get America a man on the moon and if only he
lived to see it. Also, he believed in freedom. He's what I wish the
Democratic Party of today was, someone cool, not the whiny losers like
they've become. I have dropped my allegiance to the Democratic party
because they now have nothing in common with Kennedy. Kennedy was a
patriot, modern Dems seem to be indifferent towards America. Kennedy
liked freedom and guns, modern Dems hate them both. Kennedy believed in
being strong, modern Dems would rather just bitch and whine until they get
their way. Kennedy was a lady's man. Modern Dems are too politically
correct to enjoy the fairer sex. Now don't think I've become Republican
either. That's another can of worms that I'll save for later.
I have no allegiance to any political party. I have only allegiance to
America's ideals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, to people
I care about, to moving mankind forward, to the environment, and of
course, to slaying zombies.
Imagine today's Democrats saying something like this:

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared
to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the
basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work
and sacrifice for that freedom." --John F. Kennedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home