Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hot American babe - Tyra Banks

There are women that other women find attractive and women men find attractive. Julia Roberts is a woman that women think is pretty. I think she's hideous. She has the worst smile, a pencil-thin neck, and a funny nose. Pretty woman she is not.

Halle Berry is another woman that women think is pretty. Sure, I've met some guys think she's hot too, but I'm not one of them. She's not unattractive, like Julia Roberts, she just doesn't do it for me. I'd readily admit she has a near perfect body and a perfect set of hoo hoos. I think it's her short hair. If she grew it out, then maybe she'd be on my hot list.

I've always liked Victoria's Secret catalogues. They've produced so many good looking women over the years. Their models have bodies, something most runway models don't have. Case in point - Tyra Banks.

Now Ms. Banks is definitely a man's woman. Sure, her face is just okay. But her body is perfection. I've talked to many a woman about the beauty of Ms. Banks and they've all tore her to shreds. "Her eyes are funny," "her boobs look fake," "she always gives that same look." All right. Diss her if you want, but if you're going to kick her out of bed, at least you can be a decent person and send her over to my anti-zombie compound.

9 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Man, I LOVE Tyra, and I'm a woman...You won't hear me picking on her boobs (I think they're fabulous) OR her face. I think she's a real, curvaceous, sexy, WOMANLY woman. I just think it's great that you see the beauty in her, too! :)

6/18/2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

The really disgusting part is that she's had 3 kids(at least I think it's 3) and STILL looks like this.
You forgot to mention that she's a really smart, common sense type of person and has a great sense of humor.

6/18/2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

No doubt about it!

Julia Roberts does not live up to the hype, but Tyra is smokin’ hot.

6/18/2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Thank God, another person who's not hot and bothered for Halle, not to mention Julia. I say no thanks to both of them. As for Tyra, she kind of bugs because of interviews I've read, but no, I wouldn't kick her out.

If I was single, I mean.

6/18/2005 7:25 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I think she has a weird forehead...like a Clingon from Star Trek. Fab body though.
My favorite Victoria's Secret model is Helena Christensen,
http://startua-2.gu.kiev.ua/pix/2493.jpg

6/19/2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

She looks better modelling Victoria's Secret lingerie.

6/19/2005 7:41 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

I love women with short hair (just a huge turn on - maybe it's because it takes a lot of boldness from most women to cut their hair short? Is that a fair statement?)

Tyra's definitely got the goods to go to the cabbage market. I personally prefer Naomi Campbell or Iman. They're not so 'girl next door' type, I guess I go for the more exotic cabbage.

6/19/2005 8:07 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

I am not sure whether I should stick my neck out and say this, but she seems to be sort of plastic-not real. real men would rather date a real woman who may even have the odd zit- a real smile and slightly wobblly w------ies, I like the nice rounded shoulders and beautiful eyes of Laurie.

6/20/2005 3:44 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Funny how we get the extremes in opinions with Ms. Banks. Yes, I'd admit she has an odd looking head, but I love her body.

But then again, she's an ideal, not a reality. And yes, men actually like the little flaws that real women have. The odd birthmark, the occasional stretch marks, the gray hairs, etc. Perfection does look like plastic. But it sure makes nice pictures.

6/20/2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home