Saturday, February 17, 2007

These Jews rock! + Hot Israeli Babe

First off, thanks to all those who responded to the last article. I'm glad some of you pointed out the hypocrisy of my stance on that issue, and now I'm leaning more towards my friend Jess's idea - the bribe. I'll keep that article up there because I firmly believe that anything that can create open discussion is a good thing.

Anti-Semitic cartoons

I was on a hiatus from blogging when this happened, so missed all the commotion. You might not have seen this though, and if you haven't, you need to.

I'm sure you heard the story about the Mohammad cartoons. An Iranian newspaper got so offended by the whole ordeal that it asked people to submit Anti-Semitic cartoons in response to the evil Western media. In response to that, a Jewish group decided to one up them and make the most outrageously Anti-Semitic cartoons ever made. You can view them here.

For the record, any Jew who published one of those cartoons has a definite spot in my anti-zombie compound when the zombies come. That's some funny s*** there, and if you can make me laugh, you're automatically my friend.

Hot Israeli Babe

I know I already posted her before a long time ago, but I've always promoted recycling. Ms. Portman has already made a name for herself in the movie industry, and with her acting talent, she'll continue to do so. I just hope she strays away from directors with a last name like Lucas or Nichols and starts working more with people who can actually direct, like Besson or Zombieslayer. Natalie, you'll always have a place in my anti-zombie compound when the zombies come.


5 Comments:

Blogger begins with v said...

recycling...hehe

she is so hot! She is on my list!!!

2/17/2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Slade - Hey! I already called dibs.

2/17/2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

She is so pretty. Not many women can still be sexy with a bald head. I like her eyes and her sense of style.

2/17/2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Sadie - Agreed. She's an example of how sexiness comes from the inside, so for her, it even works with a bald head.

2/18/2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

She's cute, adorable and smart...

Yup, I'm melted into a puddle of goo just thinking about her!

2/19/2007 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home