Friday, July 01, 2005

Judas Priest, baby!

This weekend, the Zombieslayers will be heading down to San Francisco to see Judas Priest. We'll also spend some time in Marin, so if I take some pics of the great outdoors there, I'll post them. I might not though, because that area's so gorgeous sometimes you get caught up in the moment and forget.

So...I'll be away from the computer until late Monday night so I wish you all a wonderful three day weekend! Except of course non-Americans who have to go back to work on Monday. :p For you all, have a wonderful two-day weekend.

9 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Have fun...

7/01/2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Our Canadian friends have a 3 day weekend too.

7/01/2005 1:44 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I wish you good weather and NO traffic! :)

7/01/2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger dave said...

have a good weekend, zombie. i'll see you in sb next week.

7/01/2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

have fun ZS! When you get back I need to talk to you about something, possibly both of us (and maybe a few others) starting a joint blog effort. Just a thought now but we can talk.

7/01/2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

avagoodun enjoy see ya later.

7/01/2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2005 6:02 PM  
Blogger Udarnik said...

For those who are about to rock, I salute you... left hand elevated with lighter burning... right arm extended with two finger salute.

Also, Mr. ZS, I finally got your link on my blogroll or whatever that massive list of blogs is in my left column.

Finally, have you seen Mr. Vai on Eric Clapton's Crossroads DVD? I think he learned a few techniques from you.

7/05/2005 7:01 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Bo - It's the other way around. That movie was awesome. What I found funny is he had to intentionally make mistakes in that movie.

Ben - I'm back, but only for a day. Then we go on vacation again. Not having a job is fun, but unfortunately, the bills don't stop. :(

Tshsmom - Dang. Is there anything we have that Canadians don't have too? I guess we don't say "eh?" too much but I heard you all in Minnesota say that too. ;)

Everyone else - Thanks. Hope you all had a good 4th.

7/05/2005 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home