Monday, June 27, 2005

Hot Brazilian Babe - Adriana Lima

Everyone knows that Brazilians really know how to party. They also produce hot women. My lender has a hot Brazilian wife. All the Brazilian foreign exchange students have been exceptionally cool and the females have been at least moderately attractive.

Unfortunately, we don't have any Brazilian babes in any software company I've worked at. Yet another reason I need out of this stupid profession.

Victoria's Secret knows its women. They mail out those catalogs and of course I have some saved, especially the ones with Tyra, Laetitia, and their newest drop-dead gorgeous babe - Adriana Lima from Brazil.

When she first hit the catalog, I grabbed it from my cousin and showed G. G agreed that "this brunette" was by far the hottest in the issue. She quickly went on to become their current #1 model. Hah, we were right. If only I knew half as much about investing as I know about my hot babes, that anti-zombie compound would be built by now.

So here's Adriana Lima. Cultureshocked, eat your heart out. Don't worry, the invitation has been sent. I said her photographer boyfriend will have to pass the qualification test to make it in though. It's not too hard. He just has to rebuild one of my engines while fighting off dozens of zombies armed only with a crowbar and my Sears Craftsmen tools. Or he could juggle three bowling balls while standing on one leg on a beach ball without popping it. See how nice of a guy I am? I'm giving him a choice of tests.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

You have fine tastes, I must say!

6/27/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

Oh god. Now that's something "sick" people need to see everyday.

Forget Nyquil ZS, Do they sell Adrianna in drug stores?!?!?

6/27/2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

…yummm!

6/27/2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Wow. She is really beautiful. She has great lips.

6/28/2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

hahahaha. An excellent variety of choices you offer that poor, poor man. I love the image of him fixing an engine while fighting off zombie's with only a crowbar and toolbelt... do you think he would begin to wonder if been married to the 'hot babe' is really worth it?

...and I agree, she is definitly a hottie. Double yum!

6/28/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger begins with v said...

man, I might turn lezy for something like that!

Speaking of zombies, are you gonna do a post on Romero's Land?

It was pretty good for a zombie movie. I would love to tell you my favorite parts, but I will wait to see if you have seen it yet, as not to ruin the movie.

6/28/2005 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez louise.

6/28/2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I, for once, don't have a thing to say. What more can be said than, "Wow!" anyway?

6/28/2005 3:42 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

No, I haven't seen Romero's latest. We have rats in the house and I'm currently in the interviewing stage for a new job so unfortunately, what should be my #1 priority has sunk to #3. :(

Glad to see you all like Adriana. I just hope she's not a ditz and doesn't do something dumb like leave the gate open and let some zombies in by accident.

6/28/2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger Ambular said...

One of my brothers, is really into Asian girls. Its funny. So i can totally see him writing this post...except he would use an asian chick, rather than brazilian. However, i must say, she is pretty.

6/29/2005 12:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

She is SUPER hot. Rawr! I love her name too.

6/29/2005 3:41 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Looks like she has a "boo boo" on her knee. Not very hot.

6/29/2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Red - yes, she does have a boo boo. Surprised the photographer didn't see that and airbrush it out. He ought to be fired!

Jenn - yeah, that is a hot name.

Ambular - I've always struck out with the Asian girls back when I was single. I do like 'em though.

6/29/2005 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home