Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Stupid dreams

A lot of people have been posting their dreams lately so I guess I'll post the last two I remembered, just so you can hammer away at them. You know, get into the mind of The Zombieslayer.

The first one happened about a week ago. Details are vague, because I rarely wake up at the same time. If you wake up at the same time every day, you're a lot more likely to remember your dreams. Just sharing a little helpful hint for those who like to remember them.

Anyways, I was at a Cyndi Lauper concert in about the first or second row. Actually, it must have been the pit because I had no problem seeing the view.

Cyndi Lauper was completely nude, wearing nothing but make up and carrying the microphone free from the mic stand. She actually had a pretty nice body in the dream, although I've never found her attractive in real life. So I woke up, and I was thinking to myself, what in the world was I doing at a Cyndi Lauper concert?

This morning, I remembered my dream. I was hanging out with Paris Hilton of all people. I have no idea why I was with Ms. Hilton, I just was. And no, I'm not in the slightest bit attracted to her. In the real world, I put her slightly ahead of Rosie O' Donnell when it comes to attractiveness. And yes, I would kick her out of bed.

But in the dream world, she was smart, funny, and quite witty. We talked about all kinds of things you wouldn't expect her to talk about, things that you'd expect to make her head explode. She actually didn't like too many celebrities and didn't enjoy being one herself.

We parted on good terms, then I woke up. Strange. Of all people, the one who you all voted as the celebrity you'd most likely enjoy seeing eaten by a zombie. She was high on my list too.

Well, go ahead and read into these dreams if you wish. That's all the info I could give you, because I only remembered the tail end of both of them. I am convinced that some dreams are meant to be analyzed and some are completely worthless. I'm under the impression that both of these dreams are the latter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dreams sound like commercials for the Super Bowl.
I think dreams and sleep are really weird. We lay very still every night and go into sort of a trance. Isn't that mystical, just thrown into our human experience? I also think it's odd that dreams can shock us and scare us so much. For example, I've opened a door in my dream and been completely surprised by what was on the other side. A dream is a story we're creating in our brain, so isn't it interesting we can surprise ourselves?
I dreamt last night I was fighting orcs with arrows and swords. It would've been cool but my bow and arrow was sort of a cheapie toy thing like from the dollar store.

6/01/2005 8:39 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Probably a part of you is intrigued by these women, even if in your waking state you'd pass them by. At least that's how it'd be in MY dreams...

6/01/2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

Paris Hilton looks good in night vision green.

I don't mind her though, she's cool.

6/02/2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Turner said...

hey fellow slayer- keep keepin' it real.

6/11/2005 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home