Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hot American Babe - Amy Lee

My buddy Ryan, who introduced me to such bands as Nightwish and Lacuna Coil hates Evanescence, but he agrees with me that Amy Lee is hot.

Mrs. Zombieslayer loves them. She's currently blasting them as she's cleaning the house. I just got the dishes done and I'll be going to the store shortly to pick up the ingredients I need for Red's meatballs. I'm going to make Red's meatballs tonight with Giada De Laurentiis' marinara sauce.

Amy Lee is hot, she can sing, and she co-writes the music. She even designs all her clothes. I like those qualities in a woman. Plus I'm still not sick of Fallen, even though Mrs. Zombieslayer still plays it three to four times a week.

That bad news is that Ben Moody has left the band again, so don't expect their next album, if there is a next album, to sound similiar. Bummer. Oh well, here's Amy Lee, hot American babe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I recently made her my #1 on my "wish list" on Slade's blog, and my wife constantly plays their CD as well. Parallel lives we lead...

6/05/2005 6:26 PM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

I tend to not say that other women are "HOT" but I will say the she's got a set of pipes. Damn! Taht girl can sing!

6/06/2005 8:02 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Yup... she's pretty hot...

6/06/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Sometimes average works. I argued that Kate Winslet was average, and quite beautiful. To make one a babe requires sexiness, and having "a set of pipes" as Red said adds bonus points.

To switch genders, paraphrasing Mrs. Zombieslayer, Johnny Depp is more physically attractive than Sean Connery, but she finds Connery "sexier."

6/07/2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home