Sunday, June 05, 2005

Words

I partially judge people by the words they use. Words expose a lot about a person, how they feel about themselves, how they feel about others, their strengths, their weaknesses, their loves, their wants, their prejudices, etc.

I found this up on a wall somewhere. I have no idea who wrote it, but I liked it so much, I wrote it down. If anyone wants to take credit for it, go ahead. Here goes:

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of rebellion
Might is a word of mediocrity
Can't is a word of defeat and fear
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of little faith
Maybe is a word of procrastination
Will is a word of courage
Can is a word of power and self-determination
Doing is a word of progress and fulfillment
Done is a word of success

1 Comments:

Blogger tshsmom said...

THIS is powerful!

6/05/2005 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home