Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Friday

Neal had me re-reading my old stuff from the first month of blogging. I realized I've toned down considerably, and I hold back too much. I have become safe.

This last post was floating around for months now and I've been afraid to post it. I finally realized I should.

Some of you are new to this board. Let me assure you that I welcome people not agreeing with me. Don't ever be afraid to disagree with me. Laura and I disagree on a lot, yet she's one of my favorite bloggers out there. There are others too that I have utmost respect for, yet we disagree on much. Michele and I argued about p*rn for several days. It made me rethink my stance.

I'm serious when I say I can't wait to meet you all. I've met three of you so far, and intend to meet just about everyone in Northern California come Spring. I also plan a Vancouver run with Mrs. Z, my real estate agent, and anyone else. I'd love to meet the Vancouver folks too, if they're up for it. Plus, I've never taken Mrs. Z to Canada. My real estate agent and I went up there once together and now he wants to live there.

This blog has the entire political spectrum, from the Far Left to the Far Right. Everyone is welcome. There are things we all have in common, and mainly, it's the desire to laugh. You all have wonderful senses of humor, and that's why I like every one of you. I have only banned one person, and that's because he was swearing at my friends on this blog. The things he called them were unrepeatable, and that gets me mad. I don't mind personal attacks, but when someone attacks my friends, I get upset.

So if you disagree with my last post or any other posts, don't be afraid to say so. I don't bite. If you agree, cool too. If you can make me laugh, you have a friend for life.