Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hot Aussie Babe - Miranda Otto

I was watching the Return of the King DVD again and couldn't help noticing what a cutie Eowyn was. I did some research and found the actress to be around my age, which is a definite plus. Good to see a hot babe who has aged so well.

She's from Australia, again. Man, Vest is one lucky guy. I've been to New Zealand but never Australia. When I was at New Zealand, I was too young to appreciate hot chicks so I have no idea if there were a lot there. But I bet Australia is crawling with them. What a country. If they didn't have such harsh gun control laws coupled with dozens of different animals that eat people, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I heard they even have worms that borrow into your flesh. Yuck!

Here's Miranda Otto, hot Aussie babe who played Eowyn in the Lord of the Rings movies. She played a human too, which is a definite plus. Elvin chicks kind of freak me out, except for Cate Blanchett. She was a hottie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I loved her hair in that movie. I coveted long, golden locks...

7/21/2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

We have similar tastes, ZS. ;-)

7/21/2005 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miranda was cute. I love Cate B. and Liv T. but they stunk as elves. They walked around like zombies, (don't take it personally) or like they were in a trance or something. Not like Tolkien's elves at all. Loved the movies, though, Return was my favorite.

7/21/2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Sadie - me too. I think she's a strawberry blonde in real life, but I like her as a blonde blonde in LOTR too.

Jason - what can I say? You just have good taste in the babes department.

Michele - Yeah, Liv T didn't do it for me as an elf. Cate was kind of scary. They both did seem to hover instead of walk.

7/21/2005 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home